The Outstanding Young Alumnus Award was established in 2004 to annually recognize an alumnus age 35 and younger for his or her professional accomplishments and engagement to the university.
In 2017, 10 Outstanding Young Alumni were recognized on Friday, May 19th at a new event designed to focus the spotlight on multiple up-and-coming Bulls who are making an impact in their careers and communities. More information about the criteria for eligibility is below.
• The Outstanding Young Alumni Awards program will recognize up to ten alumni age 35 or younger who have demonstrated emerging and unique innovation, creativity and success in his or her chosen career.
• Selections are based on success in chosen careers; however, a demonstrated commitment to USF and opportunity for future involvement may also be considered.
• Only living alumni who have not reached the age of 36 by January 1 of the award presentation year are eligible.
• Members of the Awards Committee and members of the Alumni Association Board of Directors and their immediate family members are not eligible to receive the award during their period of service.
• Alumni campaigning for elected political office are not eligible.
• Attendance at an awards presentation in the spring is required to receive the award.
Factors for Consideration
• Consideration of University employees may be given provided there is a clear indication of unique and stellar success in the alum’s position.
For questions about the awards program, please contact Christina Cameron at email@example.com.